About Me

My photo
Well, where do I start? I could start at many stages in my life; all very exciting and adventurous in some sort of way. Probably best to start when I met my husband 10 years ago, as this was the turning point in my very emotional and dramatic life. Met Ben through work, we had a wonderful life together, very ambitious, career driven until we decided to started a family 4 years later. The fertility Journey did take 2 years to conceive but we got there eventually and conceived little Thomas, now for someone like me who has no patience what so ever this was a agonizing and stressful wait but well worth it. We moved from our home town Bournemouth to Ipswich with Ben's work, I gave up my careern and then married in Cumbria in 2009. We continued to have 2 more children very easily compared to Thomas, Jesiica and Baby Wilson.
One of the main reasons I have set up this blog is to gather advice and information on how I can be guided through my Journey into Christianity. "We need others around us who know Jesus. Who want God to influence their lives", "The Spiritual Starter Kit" Lesson # 5 - The value of other believers.
I am not perfect nor do I want to be, I am not here to change the world, or the way people think. I am just here to be happy and put the past behind me, wash away all the pain and view the world differently to the way I see it today. I want to be happy in no matter what I do, feel completeness and at peace with the world and admire all the beautiful things it has to offer me, my family and all my beautiful friends. I know this can happen it is just a matter of believing!


Please, I urge you to join my site and welcome any thoughts you may have or advice that will help me on my way! This site would not work without your input. Please note I am dyslexic, so, if anyone wishes to volunteer to edit my posts, by all means feel free.




Tuesday 29 November 2011

Beautiful Words from Across the Globe

I was trying to think about what to include in this Blog piece when actually nothing but the beautiful words from such a Beautiful lady!
God works in mysterious ways and through beautiful people, Thank you my wonderful Emma Novak.
Messages

Emma's Word from across the globe;
"Oh my beautiful friend, wow. I am amazed by the works that have begun in you. So amazed. I pray it continues and that God will walk with you daily, revealing a piece of his beauty a bit at a time. That you will truly know how it feels to be free in Christ and all that he has planned for you, plans that were layed before the world was even whispered into being. That you will know and grasp just how deep his love runs for you and that, that love is with you through all times. Whatever the world is telling you or however hard the moment may seem, you can always know and trust he is with you, loving you, cheering you on to do greater and better things in him. 
Thank you Emma, Once again you rescued me just when I was feeling lost. xx

1 comment:

  1. I read this at 4:30am this morning having had a really bad dream that scared me enough I had to put the light on and wake my husband up for some comfort. Having checked on my daughter I then went back to bed but did not want to turn the light off. I decided to check my emails on my phone and I had an update from this blog. These words really helped settle by beating heart and ease my mind. Thank you Emma and Alison.

    ReplyDelete